EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICY
- All items are final sale – NO REFUND and NO EXCHANGE
- Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers. Color reproduction is not precise. For that reason, we CANNOT guarantee an item viewed, accurately portrays its color.
- We do our very best, but as stated by our manufacturers “variations in the finished product can occur”.
- Every product sold has a 1 YEAR manufacturer’s warranty.
- If an item is found to be defective in that time. We will repair or exchange providing the item is available.
NOTE: PHYSICAL DAMAGE IS NOT INCLUDED.
- Modern Sense shipping department will contact to schedule an approximate delivery date and time.
- INVOICE balance must be paid in full prior to the delivery day.
- Delivery fees will be applied based on location.
- Sometimes, assembly charges may be added.
Learn more about your product’s journey after purchase
For GTA residents:
** If you have selected the pickup option from our warehouse in Toronto. Please be aware that you will have to give us a call to schedule a pickup time and date. Warehouse location will listed in your invoice.
** If you have selected the delivery option, be aware that our delivery department will be giving you a phone call to schedule a delivery date and time based on your location. This is a white glove service, which means your product will assembled and all packaging will be removed and disposed by our white glove team.
For other provinces:
We take pride in our delivery partners. That’s why we partnered with the best and most reliable delivery companies across the country. Once an order is placed, we will contact our third party delivery company to schedule an estimate delivery day and time. Once that is placed we will be sending you an email with the delivery company information and package tracking number.
White glove service may apply in some provinces but extra charge will apply, please contact the delivery company to check if that applies in your province or not.
For Small Parcel
Signatures are not required for Small Parcel deliveries, but the decision to leave your package will ultimately be at the discretion of the delivery carrier. If you have any special delivery instructions, we recommend placing a note on your door on the delivery date with your name, request, and tracking number.
Deliveries will be completed by UPS or FedEx.
For Large Parcel
For items that are too large or fragile to be delivered via UPS or FedEx, we partner with the best delivery companies across CANADA.
This is a Curbside service,
A skilled delivery team will unload your shipment from the delivery truck and lower it to the curb outside your home. You will be responsible for further transport beyond that point.
For white glove service, please contact the delivery company. Extra charges may apply.
DONT forget to inspect the shipment contents upon delivery. If you have any concerns regarding the condition or packaging of your order, please do not accept the delivery and contact the delivery company right away
International shipping: If you are you looking to ship your products internationally, please send us an email at [email protected] or give us a phone call at +1-416-746-9381 with the product information, quantity and final destination. We will connect you with one of our international freight forwarder partners, who will receive your products and assume full liability of the shipment.
What happens if you receive a product that is damaged?
**Please note all products are inspected carefully by our inspection team before leaving the warehouse.
- It is sole responsibility of the purchaser to inspect all goods prior to pick-up or delivery by carrier.
- Once goods are accepted and signed in good order, no claim will be accepted. Only exception being a manufacturer’s defect which will be covered under product warranty.
- If the product is damaged while in route, please contact the delivery company who will be solely responsible for the claim.
- All claims with regards to product damage must be reported to the carrier company right away.
- Be aware that claims may take up to 5 business days to formulate. Depending on the nature of the claim, we may have one of our trained technicians resolve the issue to your satisfaction, arrange a replacement of the product altogether or offer an alternate product.
Tips before you order
- Make sure you have a look at the product’s measurement. Once that is done, please measure your home’s entryways, elevator to make sure the product would fit.
- If the product does not fit, it is the purchaser’s full responsibility. Modern Sense Furniture would not REFUND the product.