Are you into the future of design? Do you want to see what the world’s leading designers are up to? Then you need to come and check out the 22nd Interior Design Show Toronto (IDS), starting on January 16th and going on until January 19th. IDS is made to celebrate and promote design in Canada and across the world. It will be held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, right next to Toronto’s waterfront. And the best part about this year’s show is that Modern Sense Furniture will be there! This year, IDS plans to look back at its history and also look to the future.
WORLD LEADING PRODUCTS AND COMPANIES
IDS is bringing together over 53,000 of the world’s leading products and companies that plan to inspire and transform the future of design.
FRESH, EXCITING DESIGNS
The show will be presenting the best designs from new and upcoming local designers as well as many international brands.
There will be exhibits with over 1000 new products, collections, and future designs services. They will consist of some of the most compelling trends, people and products of today and tomorrow.
SPEAKERS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE
Many speakers from around the globe will be there to talk about The Future of Work, Technology, The Future of Living, and the Business of Design, with 60 seminars and workshops to attend.
Many immersive, inspiring and Interactive features will be at the show that speaks to design trends and ideas that inspire and amaze visitors.
There will also be a party with over 6,000 design fanatics and live music by Brookly-based Moon Boots and BELLOSOUND. Attendees can also enjoy the food and drinks that will be provided by 30 local partners, bringing together Toronto’s best tastes under one roof.
During the show, you will be able to explore exhibits from many of the top design companies from around the world, including an exhibit by Modern Sense Furniture (this year we are at booth #1920, so be sure to come by and say hi). This year we will be showcasing our new Winter Collection. Some of the new luxurious items we will be presenting at IDS are:
- Delany Sofa: A comfortable 3 seat sofa enveloped in high-quality real leather, lacquered burl and rose gold accents.
- Delaney LH Chaise Lounge: This addition makes a great centrepiece. Like the other Delany piece on display, it is enveloped in high-quality real leather, lacquered burl and rose gold accents.
- Brixton Book Cabinet: A book cabinet that is embellished with ample storage and a centrepiece that forms a symmetrical work of art.
- Angelika Dining Chair: A dining chair perfect for a modern home with its sleek, contemporary, and classic aesthetic.
- Evelyn 4-Seater Sofa: Enveloped in rich leather, with plenty of padding and meticulously clean lines, this sofa is available as a four-seater or a three-seater.
- Ren Dining Table: Constructed in a rich figured maple and hints of polished stainless steel, this table is perfect for putting the finishing touch on your dining room.
- Jacqui Dining Table: This extension dining table is both function and beautiful with a high-gloss burl and polished stainless steel accents.
- Harper Loveseat: With generous padding and a soft contoured frame, this sofa creates a seamless combination of comfort and luxury.
With a look into the future of design, a massive party, and installations spanning many different styles, this year’s Interior Design Show Toronto should not be missed! Over the past 20 plus years, IDS has become an authority for Canadian design. This is Canada’s premier showcase for new products and designs with forward-thinking in mind.
Come and see all of the amazing displays at the Interior Design Show Toronto 2020, including Modern Sense Furniture`s new Winter Collection!